Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Float Bowl Metal Phbh Phbl Dellorto 50cc Scooter Carb And Throttle Question?

50cc scooter carb and throttle question? - float bowl metal phbh phbl dellorto

Metal pin, when he gets into a gas or offer, or simply do not manually into the carburetor. If I had, and the separation of carbohydrates in the lower half of it in his hand (Cup Float), the pin would be outside outside of the cup. When I push the pin (downward - the part of the metal cap when he presses the accelerator pedal), the gas will squirt like a water cannon. In any case, my questions: what are referred to these pins. Now the main thing I want to know now is ... (if I use the word )....--- what would be the ideal situation when the valve is bent upwards or downwards. Since I almost want to say, if the flap down and when I told him the gas, the valve is pressed down and get the PIN at a point before the hook on the throttle. And if I lean on the side wings up - the flap, the pin go to a point later in the battle. Also, as in their mutual relations. I do not know if I can ask a question. Thank you for reading. I hope u can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment