Saturday, January 23, 2010

What Does A Sore Testicle Mean SORE TESTICLES??????

SORE TESTICLES?????? - what does a sore testicle mean

From time to time while the ball is almost no reason for my pain, sometimes so bad, I wake to sleep in the middle of the night. Sometimes I think, because my boxer is too tight, Looser SO I switch to a boxer and a great number of times you will feel better, but still bad at times for no apparent reason. Almost never be beaten in the balls, I know it is for this reason. And when I was in the shower, and ball FAIR, sometimes touching a little embarrassing. Moreover, it appears as one of my testicles hang-times smaller than the others. THEY BELIEVE THAT THEY HAVE testicular cancer. Or is there something other than cancer that I can bring pain. What are the signs of evidence of what can be done to see if you might be testicular cancer or other related dementias. And if I have cancer in this region, like the doctors cure? Will they cut my balls or something, because it's a scary thought! BY THE WAY I know 16, without knowing if it has nothing to do with it. MATURE ANSWERS Please give me help if they do not know, ABPLEASE KEEP THIS TOPIC just me good luck and no sarcastic reply, which does not help AT ALL .... THANK YOU .....

Also, I can produce sperm, it means you have cancer or not, there is nothing wrong. Is it normal testicular pain, or even enter into anything that I should worry?

No comments:

Post a Comment