Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wigs San Diego Where Can I Sell My Hair In San Diego, Ca?

Where Can I Sell My Hair In San Diego, Ca? - wigs san diego

I looked for you, and calling many places, and each is only a provider of wigs and extensions. Even if it is a place on the San Diego, as Riverside, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Imperial County, Mexico ... I wonder what they sell plots of land. Google does not help much either haha. Thus, we can only assume that such sales are not advertised, should be flooding the market.

I have things like eBay and other auction sites aside for the moment, as I to a place that can not go "You know what I can find my hope?

Any help is welcome! Thank you for your time.

(Note: So beautiful as it is, I plan to donate to locks of love, an. LOL I looked in the donation application process and if you do not get good marks for the sale of my hair. Thank you!: D)

No comments:

Post a Comment